Header Ads Widget

Ticker

20/recent/ticker-posts

CHATGPT Prompts For Different Use Case

CHATGPT Prompts For Different Use Case


But, most people struggle to figure out how to use it. If you're one of those people...


Here are 10 prompts that will help get you started:


Train ChatGPT to generate prompts for you.


Use this prompt:


"I'm new to using ChatGPT and I am a [insert your profession]. Generate a list of the 10 best prompts that will help me be more productive."




2. Improve your writing by getting specific feedback.


Prompt: [paste your writing]


"Proofread my writing above. Fix grammar and spelling mistakes. And make suggestions that will improve the clarity of my writing"



3. Create a winning resume to help you land your next job.


Prompt: Analyze my professional details below and create a persuasive resume that will help me get the job of [enter job details]: [Enter your professional details]


4. Accelerate your learning with the 80/20 principle:


Prompt: "I want to learn about [insert topic]. Identify and share the most important 20% of learnings from this topic that will help me understand 80% of it."




5. Learn and develop any new skill.


Prompt: "I want to learn/get better at [insert desired skill]. I am a complete beginner. Create a 30-day learning plan that will help a beginner like me learn and improve this skill."


6. Save time by summarizing long texts and documents.


Prompt: "Summarize the text below and give me a list of bullet points with key insights and the most important facts." [insert text




7. Use stories and metaphors to aid your memory.


Prompt: "I am currently learning about [insert topic]. Convert the key lessons from this topic into engaging stories and metaphors to aid my memorization."




8. Accelerate your career by learning from the best.


Prompt: "Analyze the top performers in [insert your field of work]. Give me a list of the most important lessons I can learn from these top performers to boost my productivity."




9. Understand things faster by simplifying complex texts. 


Prompt: "Rewrite the text below and make it easy for a beginner to understand". [insert text]




10. Ask ChatGPT to help you become better at using ChatGPT.


Prompt: "Create a beginner's guide to using ChatGPT. Topics should include prompts, priming, and personas. Include examples. The guide should be no longer than 500 words."

> KEEP SUPPORTING US !

THANKS ME LATER😉

Our WhatsApp Earning group:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/BhWyFlcwfjmEN3K6AdUEQx

Our WhatsApp Group:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/CipjXg9PfRk4JtO1ALJ0Pv

Our WhatsApp Channel:

https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029Va8p2WTAjPXO5g8HZU14

Our Telegram Channel:

https://t.me/coursecraftofficial

Admin contact no.

+923375910748


Post a Comment

0 Comments